SoFabU Is On The Road To Seattle

Disclaimer - As a SoFab Influencer, I am writing this post to promote the event in exchange for a discounted conference ticket; however, all opinions are mine alone.


It has not been my conference luck lately...been trying to get to Alt Summit every year, but for a couple, I was in school and hubby decided to be on a military assignment for the others.  In fact, I haven't been to a conference yet, of any kind.

I partnered with Social Fabric last year and when I heard their SoFabU On The Road was heading to Seattle, it had to happen.  But wait, who or what is Social Fabric? They are a proprietary community of nearly 3,000 shopping-focused influencers with an aggregate multichannel reach in excess of 130 million. SoFab is run by Collective Bias...you've seen the #Cbias hashtag at least on my outlets...I just posted my Marvel Easter Egg Hunt for them.

SoFabU on the Road is a unique event that hands-on, interactive sessions for influencers to implement what we've learned on the spot.  The sessions are paired with a fun city-specific adventure where you'll get to put your newly learned skills to test.

The best part? Events are open to all bloggers and influencers!  That means you, my dear reader can come join the party.  The party bus is pulling into downtown Seattle, April 18, at The Crowne Plaza.


The featured speaker will be Andy Hayes,  the founder and creator of Plum Deluxe, the website that helps you create moments that matter. A published author, prolific writer, tea lover, and public speaker, he is based in sunny Portland, Oregon. Featured in sites and magazines such as CNN, Wall Street Journal, and National Geographic, Andy is known for his fresh ideas on living a good life.

Besides him, there will be networking, brands, a city-specific Adventure, and other learning opportunities. I'm excited to cross paths with my fellow SoFab members, especially the local ones.  Nothing beats real life networking events.

They are limiting to 50 attendees so expect this conference to sell out! If you can't join in on the fun here in Seattle, check out the other cities or follow along on #SoFabUOTR.


A big thank you to our national sponsors Johnny RocketsMüllerKraft and iBlog.

Disclaimer - As a SoFab Influencer, I am writing this post to promote the event in exchange for a discounted conference ticket; however, all opinions are mine alone.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: ,