Must-Haves For Your Patriotic Party

must-haves for your patriotic party

Where did May go?? We are already coming up on the unofficial start of summer this weekend, Memorial Day! You still have some time to head out (or order online) to some of my favorite spots and score on a few must haves for your patriotic party. If not, hang on to these ideas for 4th Of July...that will be here before you know it!      

What I love about many of these items, they can work hard all summer long for every special occasion or just-because moment that comes your way.  And you know, I wouldn't steer you wrong because I have almost everything here...

one.  World Market; burlap star bulb string lights, stamped wood cutlery, vintage popcorn machine
two.  Dollar Tree; patriotic paper lanterns and fans, foil balloons
three. Rosanna, Inc.; large state token (I just purchased this, love it so!)
four. Oriental Trading; mini beach balls, red, white & blue star molded cups (featured on my tablescape)
five. tablevogue;  picnic plaid table cover
six. Mosser glass cake stand in Bonnie Blue  (available at retailers like Sur La Table; I purchased mine on Amazon.)
seven. Crate & Barrel; star bowls, white wood flatware caddy

Be sure and stop by for tomorrow's Tuesday Tutorial...I'll have more patriotic fun to share.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , , ,