Alt Summit Summer 2015, Here I Come

photo courtesy of Confetti Sunshine's Instagram feed
As you read this post, I am getting ready to catch a flight to Salt Lake City for Alt Summit. You may have heard me mention it a few times.

Screenshot courtesy of Altitude Summit Summer page

Be sure and follow me on Instagram, because I will be sharing lots of photos, especially of the special project my team and I are working on for the Thursday night picnic party.

Yup, this is me and ma team...and what we are working on involves the balloons.  I know, what are we going to do? Guess you better follow me on Instagram. If not, you will have to wait on the recap posts...and who knows when that will be?




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: ,