National Ice Cream Day

National Ice Cream Day floats

Sorry, National Ice Cream Day was yesterday...but that doesn't mean you can't still celebrate...it is always a good time for ice cream! Did you know I have an entire pinboard dedicated to it?

You should check it out, so many fun ways to play with and serve ice cream, like these fabulous soda floats with unexpected flavors from Better Homes & Gardens.


If you follow me on Instagram, I shared a sneak peek at a project I'm working on for Blue Bunny ice-cream, debuting on Wednesday, so be sure and come back, there will free printables!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,