10 Geek Chic Party Ideas

10 geek chic party ideas
I'm a geeky nerd...or is it a nerdy geek? As a kid, I was a definite nerd. In college, I first majored in engineering, then switched and graduated with a BS in Mathematics.  Not too long ago, I finished my graphic design degree.  I love sci-fi movies and have an extensive knowledge of 80's movie and mad trivia skills.

Once upon a time, being called either a nerd or a geek wasn't cool.  Now, the Steve Jobs of the world are taking over and it's a beautiful thing.  Today is an ode to geek chic party ideas that are fabulous additions to school-themed parties, weddings or just for fun crafting.

one. bunsen burner flower stand from Style Me Pretty | two. gift box topper from Sweet C's Designs | three. test tube and beaker centerpiece from Confetti Sunshine | four. spine candles featured on Inspire Me Now  | five. chalkboard drink menu on Green Wedding Shoes  | six. hexagon garland tutorial from Craft Hunter | seven. my bow tie ring tutorial | eight. science party from 100 Layer Cakelet | nine. invite from eighteen25  | ten. geometric string art from Oh Happy Day




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,