This month's Whisker Graphics Design Team
project is perfect for the football lover in your life. Last week was the first pre-season game for our Seattle Seahawks, and 12th Man Fever is starting around these parts.
In perfect Seahawks colors, I created this cross-stitch gift tag that can be attached clear bag or box with assorted candies as the perfect treat for your die-hard fan or a fun host/ess gift for the next game party.
What You'll Need:
large colored tag in green
navy solid Divine Twine
Grid Bitty Bag
1. Slide the tag into the Grid Bitty Bag and adjust to where you want the pattern.
2. Color in the squares to write out the number 12.
3. Using the bag as a template for the cross stitch pattern, punch a hole into the corners of each colored square with the push pin.
4. Remove the bag, thread your embroidery needle with the Divine Twine. Using the holes in the tag as your guide, cross-stitch through them.
5. Attach to your box or bag with Divine Twine.
Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on Facebook
. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email
. You can also follow the blog with Feedly.
Labels: candy, crafts, favors, paper McLovin', sport themes, Tuesday Tutorial