Be Inspired By: Marsala Floral Cake

Be inspired by the colors of this Marsala floral cake
Inspiration is everywhere...from your favorite song to a particular shade of pink, even your favorite meal! Many of my events and projects are inspired by the world around me. Today begins a new Monday series, Be Inspired By; color palettes to inspire your party planning.

There are so many amazing combinations out there; I love finding interesting ones and create a party plan around them.  I'm kicking off this series inspired by this year's Pantone Color Of The Year, Marsala. This gorgeous wedding cake featured on Weddbook is inspiring today's party palette.   The muted colors are perfect for fall celebrating.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: ,