Fiesta Friday - Hotel Transylvania Party Ideas

Candy Frankenstein cupcake toppers; perfect for Halloween or a Hotel Transylvania party

How excited am I today's release of Hotel Transylvania 2? " 'I do NOT go BLAH-BLAH-BLAH!' "  

To celebrate, I decided to continue to feed my candy mold obsession with a new Frankenstein mold from my favorite baking supply store (you can find the same one here on Cake Art) and make candy Frankensteins for cute cupcake toppers!

Candy Frankenstein cupcake toppers; perfect for Halloween or a Hotel Transylvania party

I painted in the black candy melt for his hair and bolt details, let it set, then poured in green candy melt.  I used an edible marker to color in his scar and eyes.  So easy and fun!
Hotel Transylvania party ideas

With Halloween just around the corner, you know this will be a hot theme on the party circuit!  Head on over to Moms & Munchkins  where I am sharing more party planning ideas perfect for pre-and post-movie watching.

Linking at Tatertots & Jello
The Idea Room


Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,