Tuesday Tip - Meal Ideas With noosa yoghurt

This blog post is sponsored by noosa® yoghurt and SocialMoms. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own, as always! #NoosaFresh
Great and easy meal ideas with noosa yoghurt

I have a house of eaters.  Between my Crossfit husband, one boy in cross country and the other in soccer, there is a lot of food consumption at my house.  When noosa® yoghurt reached out to me to check out a few of their 14 fresh flavors, I was more than game.  I need all the help I can get keeping my family well-fed and happy.

As I was pleased to discover, noosa® yoghurt is unlike any other we've had.  Made on-site in Bellvue, Colorado with locally sourced milk from family farms located within an hour of Bellvue, the yoghurt is uniquely infused with a touch of clover alfalfa honey.

The best part? They are all-natural, gluten- and rGBH-free, and the purée is made with real fruit.

various flavors of noosa yoghurt

Together, this creates a farm fresh product that is creamy, thick and rich.  With bright fruit flavors like lemon, strawberry rhubarb, pumpkin, and their new Fall flavor, cranberry apple, there is something for everyone!

Sidebar, I'm a sucker for clean packaging and design and I love, love the bright colors and contrasting design. Sorry, it's my graphic designer side.

To show how fun and easy they are to be enjoyed anytime of the day, I paired a few of their flavors as breakfast, lunch and snack options.

Vanilla noosa yoghurt has flecks of vanilla bean in it!

First, I have to show you a close up of one of their newest flavors, oh-so-smooth noosa® vanilla, with real flecks of vanilla bean...you know you have never seen real flecks of vanilla bean in your yogurt.   Seriously, this flavor is amazing, so you know the other fruit flavors are going to be awesomesauce...and they are.

Breakfast:

Lemon noosa yoghurt  for breakfast

Feeling mellow yellow with sweet and tart noosa® lemon, lemon muffins and a banana...a great start to the day.

Strawberry rhubarb noosa yoghurt for breakfast

You can't go wrong with waffles and fresh strawberries with noosa® strawberry rhubarb...

Lunch:

Blueberry noosa yoghurt  for lunch

Get through the rest of your day with chicken wraps, graham crackers and noosa® blueberry for lunch!

Cranberry apple noosa yoghurt  for lunch

Perhaps tamales, sliced apples and limited batch noosa® cranberry apple are more your speed? Mmm...tamales...

Anytime snacking:

Pumpkin noosa yoghurt  for snack

Trail mix and another new flavor, velvety noosa® pumpkin, the perfect sweet and salty snack combo.

Tart cherry noosa yoghurt  for snack

My boys' favorite snack combo, dipping apple slices in peanut butter gets even more of a protein boost with noosa® tart cherry.


Are you salivating? Of course you are! To try noosa® yoghurt for yourself, use their handy locator to find them in your area, then click here to download a coupon!

I hope you have been inspired to give them a try...if you do, come back and tell me which flavor you tried!

This blog post is sponsored by noosa® yoghurt and SocialMoms. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own, as always!





Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,