5 Fireplace Inspired Essentials

When I think of fall, I see myself at a beautiful lodge, curled up in a large chair by an enormous brick fireplace with a crackling fire, snuggled up with a warm drink and a good book.

Again...when I think of fall. Reality is my gas-powered fireplace with fake logs in my very busy TV room where kids are playing on the XBOX.  But I like to pretend.

If you like to pretend too (or perhaps you really have one), here are five fireplace inspired essentials you must have...
5 Fireplace Inspired Essentials

Snuggle up with Loopy Mango's amazing, super chunky, Nantucket throw you can DIY or order complete.

Make it smell like you have a fireplace, especially when you don’t, with the Portable Fireplace candle from D.S. & Durga.

If you have the pleasure of a real fireplace or a backyard version, make your own homemade spice and herb firestarter with Hello Natural.  These are perfect for hostess gifting to those who have their own fireplaces too!

Julie Blanner's clever 5-minute topiary is made with firewood and perfect for your porch or next to your fireplace.

A lovely DIY gift box filled with all the warm drink essentials, by Chelsey Mass for Moms Best Network.





Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,