This month's Whisker Graphics Design Team project
uses the word 'tutorial' loosely, only because it is so easy, there aren't many steps.
Perfect for Halloween, or anytime sweet giving, I used Avery™ Wrap Around Labels
(#80506) to create licorice favor labels inspired by licorice allsorts! I'm not a fan of eating licorice in any form, but I love to play with them.
These labels fit nicely on a 3" square box or a Bigger glassine bag
filled with your favorite treats or baked goods. I love the textured white finish and with the print-to-the-edge design, you can add full color to the entire label.
I created the licorice images and turned them into a free png file (see below) you can download and create your own labels.
- Head to Avery.com to use the free and easy online design template.
- Click the green 'Next' button.
- Select the blank label option to begin creating your labels.
- Upload the licorice allsorts png file to the blank label option.
- Scale, rotate, place, and copy the image(s) to your heart's content.
- Use the program's 'background' option to choose any color background you like; if you like my orange, the value is F7BD0D.
- Add your own text so your gift giving is perfect for any time of year.
- Save your design and print!
So easy, right? Have fun designing and make someone's day super special!
FREE LICORICE ALLSORTS PNG – Download Link:
(click on the link below to download the high-res png. Please note this png is to be used for personal use only. ENJOY!)
- Licorice Allsorts png download
Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on Facebook
. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email
. You can also follow the blog with Feedly.
Labels: candy, favors, giveaways/freebies, Halloween, paper McLovin', Tuesday Tutorial