It's Halloweek!: Spooky Halloween Table Party Palette

I love the non-traditional palette of this Halloween table...

It's my favorite time of year, it's Halloweek! All week, it is all things Halloween; I'll be giving away stuff, and debuting new parties and crafts all this week, so be sure and tune in!

Since Monday means party palettes, today we are kicking off Halloweek inspired by a non-traditional Halloween palette with this fabulous table from West Elm...FYI I am in love with their canape plates!

Check out more color palettes to inspire your party planning and follow my Be Inspired By Pinterest board to keep up with them!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,