It's Halloweek! Toxic Ooze Halloween Punch

Toxic Ooze, a perfectly icky Halloween Punch

It's day 4 of Halloweek, have you been having fun?  If you haven't, be sure and check back on our previous posts.  Today, we are sharing a interesting yet tasty Halloween drink for your party.

Once upon a time, we used to see an amazing article in a magazine and rip it out for future reference.  A time before everything was found online.  And Pinterest.  I miss those days...I have a giant 3" binder filled with sheet protected articles.  My party binder.  I could just grab it and flip to something amazing for a reference.  Now, I get online and 30 minutes later, I haven't searched for what I wanted yet.


Anyhoo, I digress and show my age.  A few years ago, I ripped out and saved awesome article from Parents magazine for an interesting drink called the Green Goblin.  Sorry, I can't find it on their website.

I've served it in various, modified incarnations over the years using various flavors of Jell-O.  This version, we call Toxic Ooze, is our favorite.
1.  Combine apple juice and seltzer in a large pitcher and chill.
2.  When ready to serve, fill your glass with spoonfuls of Jell-O and fill your glass about halfway with the apple juice mixture.

I know...so complicated.

My oldest loves Jell-O and likes it less liquidy, so he can slurp (shudder...) it up, which is why we only add about half the mixture.

You can tweak it as you like, add a few gummi items to really make it fun! Make your Jell-O with vodka and you can booze it up for adults. I'm just saying...

Enjoy!

Linking up at Tatertots & Jello


Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,