Be Inspired By: Bloody Mary Cocktail


The holiday season is in full swing! This week, we are talking about the Bloody Mary; I'm all in for anything that is a complete meal in a glass!

Because the holidays are all about spending time with family and friends, which means lots of entertaining, we are putting a twist on traditional holiday fare.  I had the chance to attend Shelley Buchanan of The Drunken Tomato's fabulous launch party for the latest in her book series. She is the reigning queen of all things Bloody Mary!  I've done a Bloody Mary post before, but my enthusiasm has been renewed; this week's Party Palette is inspired by this amazing cocktail from her site.

Be sure and come back tomorrow and learn more about Shelley and her extremely hard job of drinking cocktails for a living...then stay tuned later this week for more Bloody Mary inspiration, including my latest party inspired by this festive cocktail.

Check out more color palettes to inspire your party planning and follow my Be Inspired By Pinterest board to keep up with them!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,