Be Inspired By: Fall Flower Bouquet

Be inspired by a gorgeous fall flower bouquet
This week's Party Palette is a twofer...not only is it a gorgeous fall wedding bouquet from A Thousand Threads,  it is the inspiration board for my collaboration with Eden Hensley of  The Road To The Good Life as part of coLAB.  If you follow me on Instagram, I did a teaser post about us last week!

She also has a great interview about me and another tease to what we are up to on her blog.  It's something I know very well, but never thought about doing...and probably the best idea ever.

 Be sure and tune in for tomorrow's Tuesday Tutorial for another great clue what we are up to...

Check out more color palettes to inspire your party planning and follow my Be Inspired By Pinterest board to keep up with them!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,