How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots

I have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigLots #BIGSeason #CollectiveBias 

I know, Thanksgiving isn't even here yet and you have to think about Christmas? Of course, you have to start planning for all the Black Friday deals! Every day this week I'll be bringing you lots of ideas for holiday gift giving for just about everyone on your list and getting you home ready for the holidays.

How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots
Yesterday was full of hostess gift ideas and today, we are getting your home ready for entertaining! Big Lots has declared  November 16 - 22 as National Decorate Your Home for the Holidays Week.  To help them celebrate, I was challenged to head to my local store and pick up a few pieces to turn my formal living room into a Winter Wonderland.


I've been shopping at Big Lots for years! I remember, many moons ago, when we moved from North Carolina to California, I had the pleasure of discovering a store in our neighborhood.  I was working on building up my ornament stash for our fairly new tree and gleefully, I purchased many wood ornaments that we still have, to this day.

Be sure and head to your local store first when you are ready to get your home holiday ready. There is such a wide array of fabulous holiday and seasonal decor items, and you can't beat the product quality and price. Just like planning for a party, the earlier you start planning for the holidays, the better. Decorating earlier means less stress and better selections, especially since styles and assortment vary by store.

How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots; create a easy centerpiece with disco ball ornaments and fake snow

Alright, let's jump into how I got my formal living room holiday ready! I am currently obsessed with stag heads; don't they just scream winter?
How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots; use flameless candles for holiday ambiance
Imagine my delight when I came across this silver stag head; I knew he would be a perfect start for creating a centerpiece with my mirror tray.
How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots; festive pillows warm up your space

How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots; cover artwork with wrapping paper
How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots; everyone needs a bar cart for home decor
How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots; festive bar cart
How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots; snow covered branches are a lovely way to decorate
How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots; trim your bar cart with a garland
.
How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots; books as part of holiday decor
How To Decorate Your Home For The Holidays With Big Lots; apothecary jars and lanterns for holiday decorating
I hope you have been inspired for ways to decorate your home for the holidays.  Need more ideas? Be sure and visit Big Lots to view the Christmas catalog and to check out ideas, tips, and inspiration.

What are your favorite ways to decorate for the holidays? Leave a blog comment, we could all use a few tips and tricks to get us through.

I have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigLots #BIGSeason #CollectiveBias 




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,