#2015BestNine

It's New Year's Eve! I'm not much of a bandwagon jumper on-er, but I am all on it for the site 2015 Best Nine.  It collates your most liked posts from your Instagram feed into a fun Instagram-ready collage.


Since we've been in Vegas for the past week (visit my feed for a few photos...) and with so much holiday stuff before, I was not that together to have a Year In Review post ready like everyone else. But my Best Nine pretty much sums it up...my first Alt Summit this summer, having fun with food, balloons and my bar cart crush.

Signing off for 2015 and see you in the new year with lots more parties, crafts, fabulous collabs and more! Thank you for joining me on this journey this year and I hope you continue to come back in 2016.




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: ,