Be Inspired By: Fruity Pebbles Marshmallow Pops

This week is an ode to one of my favorite cereals, Fruity Pebbles! Sure, it breaks every diet resolution I have ever held and I'm dragging you down with me 2 weeks into 2016, but it is always worth it! Who can resist those colors?

Be party palette inspired by Fruity Pebbles Marshmallow Pops
I've always been a big dipping-marshmallow-into-candy-melt-and-cover-with-stuff fan and A Night Owl's Fruity Pebbles Marshmallow Pops are perfect for anytime sweet snacking.

Be sure and come back for tomorrow's Tuesday Tutorial where I'm sharing another easy treat with candy melts and cereal.

Check out more color palettes to inspire your party planning and follow my Be Inspired By Pinterest board to keep up with them!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: ,