Be Inspired By: Kiwi Margaritas

Spring cannot get here soon enough! I'm working on a few fun projects for St. Patrick's Day, Easter and before you know it, Mother's Day.

Be party palette inspired by kiwi margaritas!
This week, be party palette inspired by the beautiful colors of kiwi margaritas from How Sweet It Is; they make me feel like the new buds of spring pushing up through the soil. Be sure and head over for her recipe...you had me at Grand Marnier...

Check out more color palettes to inspire your party planning and follow my Be Inspired By Pinterest board to keep up with them!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: ,