Pie Box Valentine's Day Labels

Remember last fall, my love for A La Modo's pie slice boxes for Thanksgiving? Well, it has come back for Valentine's Day.  Because nothing says love like pie....at least in my world.  I love pie.  I live nearly several pie spots that I have to resist the urge to eat several slices on a daily basis. Plus, there are enough heart-shaped cookies, cakes and cupcakes out there...

Download my free Valentine's Day labels for A La Modo pie slice boxes

Anyways...since conversation hearts are the epitome of Valentine's Day, I created 8 different colors of labels sized to fit A La Modo's lidded boxes.  You can get your cutie pie on and send a slice or two to a special teacher, co-worker or a single friend who doesn't need to eat a whole one because he or she is sad about being alone on Valentine's Day.  Yes, I said that.


Be sure and head over and order a few of her fabulous slice boxes...they are great for cake slices too!


FREE CUTIE PIE LABELS– Download link: (click the link below to download the high-res pdf. ENJOY!)

Cutie pie labels link

Linking up at Tatertots & Jello.


Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,