5 New Party Lines Perfect for Spring Entertaining

5 New Party Lines Perfect for Spring Entertaining

I love me a pretty party shop; I'm always on the lookout for places with unique and special party supplies to add to my hoard.  Here are 5 new party lines you should know about guaranteed to make your spring entertaining party look like no one else's...

5 New Party Lines Perfect for Spring Entertaining; Harlow & Grey

Harlow & Grey
I stalk Jeanne Chan of Shop Sweet Things' IG feed religiously; her parties are so chic and modern!  So, when she teamed up with her cousin Gloria W Design to create Harlow & Grey, you know I would be first in line.  They just went live this week with two collections and a lot of more fun on the way.



5 New Party Lines Perfect for Spring Entertaining; Target x Merimekko

Target x Marimekko  
Target's designer collaborations have been knocking it out of the park! Who remembers Target x Lily Pulitzer where grown women stood in line for hours and turned into post-apocalyptic hoarders, selling their marked-up finds on eBay?

Target has just announced its collaboration with Marimekko for a 200-piece collection that available in stores and online on April 17.  I predict the same fate will befall this line...and again, I won't be getting my hands on anything.

5 New Party Lines Perfect for Spring Entertaining; Cheeky x Design Love Fest

Cheeky x Design Love Fest
I love both designers and when Bri of Design Love Fest announced they created a love child of cute and affordable tableware, I was there. Pieces are already available at your local Target and more will be released this month.  Yes, I already have some and will be sharing very soon.

5 New Party Lines Perfect for Spring Entertaining; Draper James

Draper James
The always amazing Reese Witherspoon has a Southern inspired lifestyle brand, Draper James, and what is more Southern than lemonade?  Check out her new Lemon Melamine tabletop collection, styled gorgeously by another Southern Belle, Pizzazzerie.

5 New Party Lines Perfect for Spring Entertaining; Susty Party

Susty Party
Ok, so if you watch Shark Tank, Susty Party is not new to you...but it is to me, and that's what counts. Featured on the show in 2014 and based in Brooklyn, Susty Party creates beautiful, sustainable, compostable party tableware made in partnership with non-profit factories who employ the blind. Giving back to the environment and to others is always number one in my party book!

Do you have a fabulous, go-to party shop to share? Tell us and spread the love!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,