Fiesta Friday - Will You Be My Bridesmaid? Inspiration

"Welcome to the wine magazine party!" is one of my favorite (and there are many) lines from Bridesmaids.  Getting him to put a ring on it with an elaborate proposal is only the beginning...the hot trend is asking your friends to be your bridesmaids with an elaborate proposal.

Fabulous ways to ask your besties 'Will You Be My Bridesmaid'?

Not only am I sharing a few of my favorite ideas from around the web, keep on reading to see the fabulous Be My Bridesmaid reveal rooftop cocktail party photos Christina Christian of Christina Christian | Event Concierge sent me! Lots of amazing ways  to ask your besties to be part of your special day...

Fabulous ways to ask your besties 'Will You Be My Bridesmaid'?

Something Turquoise has fabulous tutorials for both bridesmaid and groomsman lunch boxes full of fun!

Another fresh take on the 'Will you be my Bridesmaid' type cards, gold foil temporary tattoos that will have your girls feeling extra special from Daydream Prints.

Gorgeous handmade Will You Be My...Bridesmaid, Maid Of Honor and Flower Girl cards by The First Snow.

If you are all about the silly fun, get down on one knee and ask with this adorable cookie butter Rice Krispie Treats ring in a box from Erica's Sweet Tooth.

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? party

Drumroll please, our pièce de résistance; Christina fills us in on the details...
When preparing for your wedding why not think outside of the box when asking your besties to be your bridesmaid? Even more so, why not spoil them with a small cocktail hour before the heavy #BRIDESMAIDDUTIES kick in! Trust me...your ladies will love you for this! 

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? stationery

This bridesmaid reveal party started off as a small gathering with cocktails made by Top of the Park and fun bridesmaid stationery letter sets with matching accessories including heart pencils, photo booth props and advice cards. 

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? dessert table

The dessert selection was a light and simple; matching heart shaped brownies and rice krispy treats, chocolate cupcakes and french macarons. Also, did you see the glass milk crates full of Smoothie flavored gummy bears which paired with the Blood Orange San Pellegrino? The combo will literally stop you in your tracks to enjoy! 

In addition to all of the sweet treats, each lady was surprised with a collection of champagne flutes and personalized pillows. 

Will you be my bridesmaid? cocktails

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? decor

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? pillow


Vendor Credits:
Styling | Christina Christian Event Concierge
Photography | Jonathan Gibson
Venue + Beverages | Top of the Park bar 
Desserts | Lydia Gray
Décor | Shutterfly 
Stationary | Wedding Paper Divas
Tassel Garland | Glam Fete
Pencils | Betsywhite Stationary
Balloons | Balloon Works
Fashion | The Style Sample  + featuring clothing from Macy’s and H+M
Hair styling | Ravishing Hair
Candy | Chamoda’s Candy Cafe




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , ,