Be Inspired By: Whimsical Unicorn Party

This week is all about that mythical creature made of little girls' dreams; I'll be sharing a new unicorn party craft and a party to go with it!  We'll kick things off with one of my favorite parties, a Whimsical Unicorn Party from Natalie Spencer, featured on The Little Umbrella.

Be party palette inspired with this Whimsical Unicorn Party
I absolutely love the pastel palette and of course, all of the homemade and cutified store bought treats! 

Check out more color palettes to inspire your party planning and follow my Be Inspired By Pinterest board to keep up with them!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: ,