Rainbow Trinket Tray

Last time, we had our unicorn craft and since we can't have unicorns without rainbows, today it's our rainbow craft! If you are looking for more grown-up rainbow fun for your party, my rainbow trinket trays are the way to go.

This Rainbow Trinket Tray is a fun and easy craft to do!

I stumbled across these unfinished ceramic hexagonal trays in the kids' crafts section of Target and mentally did a happy dance!  Pinterest is running rampant with these trays, copycats of more expensive versions with gold leaf, painted, decoupaged, the works.

I'm sure I'll be using other materials on them but today, I busted out some thin rainbow rolls of washi tape from Hobby Lobby (remember I have a lot...), and had some fun creating designs, then sealing it with Mod Podge.


These are so easy and fun to make and are a great crafternoon project if you are looking for something for adults with a low-craft-but-want-something-fabulous-to-make level.

Rainbow Trinket Tray

Be sure and tune in tomorrow for my Rainbow Unicorn Party!

Linking up at Tatertots & Jello




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , ,