College Survival Gift Box

With graduation right around the corner, many a wheels are spinning about gift ideas! For this month's Whisker Graphics Design Team Project, I think I may have solved the problem, a College Survival Gift Box. Any future college student would appreciate boxes filled with toiletries, gift cards and money!


I filled Grid Bitty Bags with gift cards and money and added them to a 3" acrylic box...


...and filled a 4" acrylic box with travel-sized must-haves...


The possibilities on what can go into your boxes are endless!

Use a little bit of tape to adhere the small box to the top of the large box and finish off with a ribbon and tag.


I know...you're welcome!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,