National Doughnut Day + Donut Walls

It's National Doughnut Day! I bet there are lots of free doughnuts (donuts??) for the taking! Today is the ultimate indulgence in doughnuts for your next party, and on my to-do list, a donut wall! I have done a lot of things with doughnuts, from adding frosting, turning them into ice cream sandwiches to various decorating parties.


When I saw Kristen Duke's wall for her son's Eagle Scout celebration, my heart skipped a beat! Why have I not heard of these glorious creatures? Better yet, why have I not done this? I think we should replace photo walls with donut walls.  So, I had to find some more...


A gorgeous set up on Style Me Pretty...


A tabletop version on Wedding Chicks...



Another tabletop version with Peter Callahan Catering at a Martha Stewart event.



Spell it out with Green Wedding Shoes...


This wedding on 100 Layer Cake made life easy using a pegboard...


A simple shelving and s-hook setup on the knot.

***UPDATE***


Oh Happy Day just created their own doughnut wall and of course, I had to add to our roundup!




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: ,