Book Themed Baby Shower Book Plates

I haven't thrown a baby shower in a while, real or styled!  All of my friends have passed this stage of life, so I had to create a shoot to get the creative urge out.  Inspired by my boys' favorite book from back in the day, Laura Joffe Numeroff's If You Give A Moose A Muffin, is a great start for a book-themed baby shower where guests are invited to bring their favorite book from childhood to start baby's library.

A great activity for a book-themed baby shower, coloring book plates!

Coloring book plates is a great activity and ice breaker for your guests; I'm not a big fan of the traditional baby shower games (melted chocolate candy in a diaper??).   I jumped on the adult coloring bandwagon and designed a free book plate download to coordinate with our baby shower.  Of course, they can work for any shower theme.

Book themed baby shower book plates

Don't mind my coloring skills...it's been awhile.  Guess I should sit down and do more coloring...


Be sure and check out the full shower on Moms & Munchkins.

FREE BOOK PLATE DOWNLOAD – Download link: (click the link below to download the high-res pdf. ENJOY!)

book plate link




Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on FacebookTwitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email.  You can also follow the blog with Feedly.

Labels: , , , ,