Summertime parties are my favorite! From the picnics in the park to the backyard BBQs, it is the perfect time for getting together with family and friends. For this month's Whisker Graphics Design Team Project
, I am going to keep you getting those party invites with a Lemon Margarita Gift Box as a host/ess gift!
Bring someone tequila, they will love you forever.
What You'll Need:
white and lime green cardstock sheets
sheet of vellum paper
striped paper straw
black stamp pad
blue stamp pad
double sided tape or adhesive
Gift Box Supplies:
diagonal stripe Bigger Bitty Bag
small tequila bottle
sparkling lemonade beverage
a small test tube (to fill with rimming salt)
To make the tag:
1. With black ink, stamp the mason jar stamp onto white cardstock and cut out shape.
2. With black ink, stamp the lime slice stamps onto lime green cardstock and cut out shapes.
3. With blue ink, stamp the ice cube stamp onto white cardstock and cut out shapes.
4. Adhere lime slices and ice cubes onto the mason jar shape.
5. Adhere the mason jar shape to the yellow tag.
6. Trim and adhere the paper straw.
7. With black ink, stamp the word phrase onto the vellum sheet; let the ink dry, then trim the piece to fit around the tag.
8. Fold the vellum strip around the tag and adhere.
Include in your basket a plastic cup and fill with margarita necessities like a small test tube of rimming salt, a small bottle of tequila and a lime. Instead of a traditional mixer, put in a can of San Pellegrino sparkling lemon beverage.
To keep grease spots from forming on my striped bag, I added a glassine bag first filled with tortilla chips.
I know...you want to keep this gift box for yourself! That's totally ok too...just make two of them...
Linking up at Tatertots & Jello
Like what you just read? There's more where that came from...follow Not Just A Mommy on Facebook
. Learn about upcoming events, giveaways and more with my weekly newsletter and sign up by email
. You can also follow the blog with Feedly.